Monday, November 20, 2017

Thanksgiving Break This Week - by Kathy Halsey

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving week. The GROG is taking a breather in order to find our giblets, stretchy pants, and stuffing recipes. 




We are very thankful to you, our readers and followers, for supporting us by sharing posts and adding comments. Wishing you all a wonderful holiday.


Photography by Leslie Colin Tribble
When we return look forward to posts like these:

  • Guest blogger Pamela Courtney
  • An interview with Nancy Churnin
  • Guest post by Heather Preusser on beat sheets and how they can strengthen your manuscript

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, GROG bloggers and guests, for sharing tips, examples, and writing experiences. All of you have enriched my life and my love of writing. Wishing everyone a beautiful, blessed Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Groggers! Happy Thanksgiving ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing our GROG followers and all GROG bloggers a Happy Thanksgiving. May your day be filled with blessings as you make memories with your loved ones.

    I am thankful to be a GROGger.
    I am thankful for the inspiration for the GROG Blog by Todd.
    I am thankful for this post by Kathy.
    I am thankful for lovely photos by Leslie.

    Hugs,
    Suzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your site - In addition to this I herewith posting a very useful site regarding the educational and Govt Jobs information.
    Click Here To educational and Govt Jobs information of www.govtjobsall.in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy those stretchy pants! I'll be wearing mine. Thank you all for being such a thoughtful, informative, and entertaining blog site! Happy Happy days!

    ReplyDelete